For Yolo County, California, an arrest warrant becomes an active warrant directly after a court judge signs the official document. Before signing, the judge reviews any evidence or facts presented and determined if a reasonable person would believe that a violation of law has been committed.
An active warrant in Yolo County, CA, allows law enforcement to search for the subject and place them in custody until they appear before a judge. Any outstanding warrants stay in effect until the subject either appears in court, bail is posted, the police make an arrest, or the court rescinds the order.
To find out if you have an outstanding warrant in Yolo County, CA, you are advised to contact the Court Clerk’s office located in Woodland, California, at 530-406-6705. This office is the best source for a Yolo County CA arrest warrant search.
Using the above search form, you can explore an online criminal records database for the State of California.
Another official source of arrest warrant information in Yolo County, California, is the Records Section of the Yolo County Sheriff’s Department. You can visit their web page at www.yolocountysheriff.com, or call them at 530-668-5280.
You can also contact the Yolo County Sheriff’s Department to see if an arrest warrant has been successful. The individual is now in custody by calling the Detention Mail Jail at 530-668-5245.
How do you look up information on recent arrests and active warrants from Yolo County over the phone? (2021-information)
- To get information about recent arrests and inmates, use the phone number of the Main Jail- (530) 668-JAIL.
- To file a non-emergency report, call the Sheriff’s Office at (530) 666-8282.
- To reach victim’s services, call the DA’s Office at (530) 666-8187.
- To know about arrest records and active warrants, connect with the police at (530) 668-5245.
- To contact an inmate housed in the Minimum Security Detention Facility, call the Leinberg Center at (530) 668-5254.
- To get information on crime prevention, including neighborhood watch, call the agency at (530) 668-5298.
Crime statistics for Yolo County, CA
The annual crime average of Yolo County held steady at a few over 360 incidents, both in 2018 and 2019. Of the cases filed, around 300 were against property crimes while 70 odd cases were registered against violent crimes. More than 50 violent crime complaints in both years were attributed to cases of aggravated assault.
There were over 61,000 crimes reported in Yolo County, California, from 1999 until 2008. That averages to about 6,100 crimes a year, or seventeen each day. There were nearly 39,000 thefts, 600 rapes, and 40 murders during this same period of time. The rate of violent crime fell by 83 percent, while the overall rate was gradually increasing.