An arrest warrant search in Colusa County, CA, gets you precise results because the issue of these orders is based strictly on the establishment of probable cause. In legal terms, this is defined as the evidence that would be needed to convince any person of the sound mental bearing that the suspect indeed commissioned the criminal acts.
No jurors are present during the pre-warrant hearing, so in essence, it is the judge who has to be convinced of an accused’s guilt. Once this is accomplished, nothing stands in the way of the issue of active warrants for arrests. These orders for arrests are sent to the court services division of the local sheriff’s office.
From here, the orders are taken out for execution by the investigating officers. An outstanding warrant from Colusa County is said to be served when the person in whose name it stands is taken into police custody. This individual will then be kept in a cell at the police station till he/she can be brought before the court for a bail hearing.
As soon as an offender is detained, information on this is included in the police database’s arrest records section. The warrant is returned to the judiciary, which means they also have details on all arrests made by the cops. To get your hands on this data, you can head to:
- The office of the sheriff: 929 Bridge St, Colusa, California 95932
- The court of the magistrate: 532 Oak St, Colusa, CA 95932
- The department of the county clerk: 546 Jay St, Colusa, California 95932
- Most wanted list: http://www.colusasheriff.com/MostWanted.cfm
What information pertaining to Colusa County warrants and arrest records can you find over the phone? (2021-data)
- To inquire about recent arrests and/or a current inmate, use the phone number of the Colusa County Jail- 530-458-0205.
- To file a non-emergency report, call the Sheriff’s Office on 530-458-0200.
- To find out about civil papers, including bench warrants, call the Civil Section on 530-458-0227.
- To reach victim’s services, call the DA’s Victim/Witness Program Center at 530-458-0449.
- To provide a tip about a narcotics-related crime, call the Narcotics Enforcement Team on 530- 458-0222.
Crime statistics for Colusa County, CA
From 2018 to 2019, the total annual crime rate of Colusa County went from 220 incidents to 190 incidents. Of the complaints filed in the most recent year, an estimated 1170 were a result of property crimes while less than 30 complaints were filed in violent criminal matters. Across the board, larceny thefts had the highest occurrence rate at well over 100 incidents per year.
Through the last few years, there has been a severe increase in Colusa County, California’s crime rates. While reported criminal activity went up by 50%, violent criminal acts showed a gain of over 37%. In this period, the annual crime average of the area was approximately 500 cases.