Riverside County Case Search

California Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your California criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

Anybody who is interested in initiating a Riverside County case search should start by gaining insight into how judicial records are maintained and who keeps court documents linked to various cases. This can help you to not only get more accurate results to your inquiry, but also it can save you a lot of time when conducting such investigations.

Do all courts maintain judicial records?

Yes, all tribunals in the area that work at the District or the County level are expected to keep a copy of the court documents that are linked to the various cases handled by them. Apart from this, the Riverside County Clerk of Court’s department also maintains its very own repository of court dockets.
Unlike the tribunals in the area which will only concern themselves with matters that were tried by them, the county clerk’s office acts as the records keeping wing of the entire judicial network. So, they send out their deputies to capture information on all cases from all the courts. Hence, at any given point, the information held by this agency will be more extensive than the individual tribunals.

How can an applicant launch a case search in Riverside County, CA?

In order to conduct any investigation linked to judicial records, you can use the website of the county courts at http://www.riverside.courts.ca.gov/publicaccess.shtml. The public access tool is connected to the database of court dockets. It is also possible to write to the Riverside clerk of court’s department asking for information on a specific case or a litigant. Mail your inquiries to PO Box 751, Riverside, CA 92502-0751. The Superior Court works across several divisions within the area and you will need to know where a case was tried if you are to use this source of information.

The Blythe Division which is located at 265 N Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225 and has jurisdiction over the geographical areas of Ripley and Blythe can serve as a good starting point. Alternatively, you could connect with Superior Court Criminal at 4100 Main St, Riverside Hall of Justice, Riverside, CA 92501.